Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Big CRASH!!!!!!

Last night the lap top crashed when I was getting ready to download things to an external hard drive! I don't know what this means really other than I have a ton of pictures, documents, emails and the mailing list on there! Hopefully Apple Buddies can help me out with this. SO .........no pictures today kiddies! And I'll post when I can.

I want to send a SHOUT OUT to my friend Katie Wilson who is a little under the weather right now. Katie I wish you a speedy recovery and keep your chin up. Things are looking up. I was going to post a nice picture of a lady bug that I know you would appreciate BUT..............

:(lsk

No comments:

Post a Comment

LuLu

LuLu

Shino mugs

Shino mugs

About Walk the Dog Arts

My photo
'Walk the Dog Arts' is made up of 3 best friends: LuLu, a smart, sweet Lab-mix, & her 'People', Debbie & Laurie!
Powered By Blogger