Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another Gray, Dull Day

Wed., 06/17/09
It's been gray and dull again, with a little rain. I miss the clear air and blue sky of Wisconsin..... the "HD air" (high definition), as my brother describes it! I finally finished the handmade, hand-sewn book for Dad, for Father's Day. It's not a journal because I didn't think that he would write. I wrote out the 'Desiderata' poem by Max Ehrmann on the first pages, and I added many other sayings, prayers, & pictures that I thought he would like. It's in the mail now; he should have it by Sunday, so I'll be anxious to see what he says once he opens it.
Now I'll begin work on 2 'special-order' books, & on more of my various types of journals so they are ready for the craft fairs in the Fall.... I wish that each little book that I make is somehow a source of inspiration to someone... that is what I'm thinking as I make each book.
Hopefully tomorrow will bring a brighter, clearer day.
dll

No comments:

Post a Comment

LuLu

LuLu

Shino mugs

Shino mugs

About Walk the Dog Arts

My photo
'Walk the Dog Arts' is made up of 3 best friends: LuLu, a smart, sweet Lab-mix, & her 'People', Debbie & Laurie!
Powered By Blogger