Monday, July 20, 2009

Digital Photo Workshop with Joy Tanner and John Britt




























Yesterday I attended the Digital Photo workshop at John Britt's Studio http://www.johnbrittpottery.com/. The workshop was taught by John and Joy Tanner
http://joytannerpottery.com/. It was a great workshop. We learned how to make a light box and create a photo set-up. I learned a lot about white balance, f-stops and shutter speed. But what was most helpful to me was how Joy helped me figure these things out on my camera. You know sometimes when you try reading the provided manual ........... it really is a requirement that you are a rocket scientist. Anyway, a lot of valuable information was provided and we were fed a wonderful lunch. Check at John's website to see other up-coming workshops at John's studio.


lsk

No comments:

Post a Comment

LuLu

LuLu

Shino mugs

Shino mugs

About Walk the Dog Arts

My photo
'Walk the Dog Arts' is made up of 3 best friends: LuLu, a smart, sweet Lab-mix, & her 'People', Debbie & Laurie!
Powered By Blogger