Wednesday, July 1, 2009

On the Outer Banks




This past weekend we made a quick trip to the Outer Banks of NC to deliver coffee mugs to the coffee house pictured here. (The "Mugs" were shown in an earlier blog.) I really wish we could have spent more time there, but we had to get back to Raleigh. Every time I am out there I think I really would like to live there! I know the winter cold and wind can cut through you like a knife, but there are down sides to everything. Picture this...... me as an old lady being a beach bum!!! Scary huh? Especially when a hurricane comes along.
So if you make it out to the Outer Banks, make sure that you stop in the Uglie Mugs Coffee House in Avon. The place is great and they have a killer s'mores latte!

lsk

No comments:

Post a Comment

LuLu

LuLu

Shino mugs

Shino mugs

About Walk the Dog Arts

My photo
'Walk the Dog Arts' is made up of 3 best friends: LuLu, a smart, sweet Lab-mix, & her 'People', Debbie & Laurie!
Powered By Blogger